Juniper Manors 1 & 2
A beautiful, tree-lined pathway, complete with flowers and benches leading up to a well-maintained complex, full of friends… all within walking distance of stores, churches, the bank, and the post office… Welcome home: This is Juniper Manor.
With a total of 60 one and two-bedroom apartments, the Juniper Manor complexes are handicap-accessible, equal-opportunity housing communities designed with the needs of seniors and the disabled in mind. The apartments in Juniper Manor II are designed with more than average living and storage space. All units have wall-to-wall carpeting in living and dining rooms. Kitchens feature large appliances, and a pantry plus storage closet. Each unit is electrically heated, with individual thermostats for each room.
Just some of the features that make Juniper a great community:
- Beautiful park-like setting, with picnic areas and gorgeous gardens
- Community rooms where residents share activities, host parties, and hold meetings
- Handicapped accessible buildings, with an elevator and elevette
- Wide doors and large bathrooms with grab bars in each apartment
- On-site laundry facilities, and mail delivery
- Public transportation comes right to the door of Juniper Manor I
- Plenty of parking
Eligibility and Rent: Residents pay a total of 30% of their adjusted income for rent, including an allowance for utilities. To qualify for Juniper Manor I, applicants must either be age 62 or over, or be disabled regardless of age. Income limits are less than $27,100 for one person, or less than $31,000 for two persons. Income limits for Juniper II are less than $43,350 for one person and $49,550 for two people.